Mission & Vision
Mission – A Financially Literate India
- Financial Literacy: Disseminate financial literacy to Youth and Adults and the underprivileged sections.
- Financial Access: Facilitate the inclusion of the underprivileged section into the mainstream banking and financial services industry.
- Financial Security: Spread awareness and knowledge so that the youth and adults are protected from risks.
- Financial Advocacy: Work with the government and regulators to provide basic financial products and services for the youth.
- Financial Market Deepening: Promote maximum utilization of available financial products and services among the Indian public.
- Financial Education: Complement the existing academic curriculum in schools and colleges by addition of financial literacy workshops to create smart future investors.